Sunday, November 1, 2015

Top Ten Mandala Adult Coloring Books

I have been working on building out the Mandala Happiness Coloring Book Store with some of the popular mandala and other adult coloring books. This list is up and connected to Amazon. Included are the top ten mandala coloring books based on popularity on Amazon along with some of the other very popular books.

I am looking for adult mandala and other coloring books to review. If you are a coloring book author and would like me to review your book please contact me and send me your book. You can private message me from the Mandala Happiness Facebook group

You can check out all the coloring books on our Book Store page

1 comment:

  1. The same effect may be achieved while knitting, sewing, painting or drawing. Yet, coloring may be even more relaxing because there is no need to create something from scratch. This is a perfect opportunity to follow a given pattern, so there’s no need for productive activity.
    adultcoloringbookz.com

    ReplyDelete