Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Love When Stuff Like This Happens, Makes It All Worth It

This isn't one of the images from the post, but it is one from the books
A friend of mine just sent me a post on Facebook today that I thought I would re-post here. It is stories like this that make all the work of putting the books together worth it. Thank you Becky.

"So, Bruce...you gotta hear this! This morning I gave a presentation for my client whose book is available tomorrow on Amazon. Shameless plug, it is called: "I Didn't Know What to Say: Being a Better Friend to Those Who Experience Loss"

There were 40 people in the audience...and it went really cool. After the meeting, I was speaking to a lady who was in the audience. She has been thinking about writing a book. Then she said..."Look what I found on Amazon"....pulls out her phone and shows me the Mandala she is coloring!!! She has narcolepsy and just started her massage business. She then says, "This is the first time in years that I have been totally immersed in a project. I didn't think about anything for 2 hours, while I was coloring this. It is helping me calm and feel peace." I got so excited and began telling her about you! I told her I would share this page with her. It is your book she has...so is this cool or what!!!"

Becky does a great job teaching people about how to publish books and you can learn more about her program at this link http://www.publishyourselftowealth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment